Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Dragon Blood [Combat]
Dragon Blood is a slick bright red liquid that is injected directly into the bloodstream. It tingles a bit as it goes in, and suddenly all your troubles fade away.
- Classification: Combat
- Initial: You gain a +1 Alchemical bonus to all of your ability scores for 1 hour.
- Secondary: You gain Damage Reduction 5/Magic. Your unarmed attacks and natural weapons are treated as magic for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.
- Side Effects: You feel an ancient power awaken in you. You just know you're better than everyone around you, and you're pretty sure you're unstoppable. As your skin thickens, your suspicions are confirmed; no mere mortal could take you down now. You take a -4 penalty to Diplomacy checks and a -2 penalty to your AC.
- Overdose: If you take more than one dose in an hour, you take a -2 penalty to your Dexterity score, but you gain a +2 Alchemical bonus to your Natural Armor for 1 hour.
- Withdrawal Effects: You feel pathetic and exposed. You take a -1 penalty to all of your ability scores (min. 0) and take a -2 Morale penalty to your AC.
- Junkie: For the duration of the Dragon Blood, you gain a breath attack as if you were a half dragon. Determine what type of dragon randomly. Once determined, this type does not change.
- Transform: If addicted to Dragon Blood and exposed to a vast amount of wealth (200%+ of your character wealth), you must succeed a DC 14 Fortitude save or your type changes to Dragon.